Conference Dinner Venue
The conference dinner will be held at the Azur Restaurant, Limerick City.
You can reserve your conference dinner place (at a subsidised rate of 25 euro) when you register for EdTech2015 at:
1. UL CAMPUS LIFE SERVICES OPTION
Rooms are now reserved for the EdTech event (27th – 29th May 2015 inclusive).
To book online, delegates should follow this link http://campuslifeweb.ul.ie/LimerickBnB/, and should insert the code EDTECH15 in the Promotional Code box on this screen to avail of the €48.00 rate (Bed & Continental Breakfast).
On campus accommodation offers stylish apartments consisting of 6 bedrooms. Our villages offer:
- Apartments with a shared, fully fitted kitchen/living room and a comfortable lounge area
- All apartment bedrooms are en-suite (own shower and toilet facilities)
- Accommodation is located within easy walking distance of facilities
- Accommodation for people with impaired mobility
- Electric heating
- Cable television
- High speed, wired internet connection
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
- Car Parking
- Resident Manager
2. CASTLETROY PARK HOTEL
Single B&B is €85 per night.
Double B&B is €95 per night.
3. TRAVEL LODGE CASTLETROY
€42 per room
Breakfast is an additional €7.50 per guest.
4. KILMURRY LODGE HOTEL
20 block booked rooms available
Contact re these blocked rooms = email@example.com / 061 331133.
NOTE – ED TECH and the following reservation number must be quoted at the time of booking 210576.
Single B&B is €59.
Double B&B is €75.