ILTA organises an annual EdTech national conference with partner educational institutions across Ireland. Each year, EdTech is held in a different Irish Higher Education Institution at the end of May. Details for May 2023 will be announced soon.
ILTA also organises an annual online winter conference, in January of each year.
Learn about our most recent Annual Winter Conference event in 2022.
ILTA supports and encourages emerging TEL researchers to publish in our open access peer-reviewed Irish Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning
Jenn Burke Award
ILTA co-sponsors this annual award for Innovation in Teaching and Learning with Dublin City University
Subscribe to the ILTA newsletter
ILTA welcomes new members, and subcribing to our newsletter is simple. Just click the link below.
ILTA operates within a wider national and international ecosystem of like minded strategic partners such as:
- ALT – Association of Learning Technologies, UK
- CESI – Computers in Education in Society Ireland
- European Commission DG Education and Culture
- National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Ireland
- UCISA – Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association