EdTech2012 offers reduced rate delegate pricing along with a number of free interactive workshop offerings to delegates. As an early bird incentive, we will hold a draw for colleagues who register by Monday May 7th with a marvellous prize of an Olympus Podcasting Recorder for the lucky winner!
How to Register?
Log into the EdTech2012 conference site, go to the registration section, and select your delegate category:
Conference Dinner €25
Once you click on the ‘Registration’ button, you will be presented with additional options to join us for the Thursday May 31st conference social dinner and to register for a range of free interactive workshops detailed below.
- Conference fees should be paid by credit card via the EdTech2012 registration PayPal system (NOTE: you do not need a PayPal account to pay by this method).
- For institutional invoice queries please contact Nuala Sweeney (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Free EdTech2012 Workshops:
EdTech2012 is pleased to offer delegates a choice of interactive workshop offerings as part of the conference package. Secure your place at the following workshops via the EdTech2012 registration site on a first come-first served basis.
Six Conference Workshops:
Friday 1st June 2012 from 2:15 – 4:00pm. Each workshop will last for 50 minutes.
- ePortfolios – User Comparisons and Applications : This workshop will look at the pedagogical basis for using ePortfolios as well as exploring alternative applications and their uses to facilitate the development of ePortfolios. This workshop will be run twice in succession (2:15 to 3:05 pm and 3:05 to 3:55 pm).
- What’s New in Moodle 2?: A hands-on exploration of the new features in Moodle 2 (3:05 to 3:55 pm)
- Producing Screencasts – Software Alternatives and Practical Uses: Tools and techniques for creating screencasts for learning.(2:15 to 3:05 pm)
- iBooks Author – a hands on guide to getting started with creating interactive ebooks for the iPad. This workshop will be run twice in succession. (2:15 to 3:05pm and 3:05 to 3:55pm)
- Adobe Connect/OnSync (2:15 to 3:05pm)
- 6. Blackboard – Online Assessment (3:05 to 3:55pm)