EdTech2011 offers reduced rate delegate pricing along with a number of free interactive workshop offerings to delegates. All early bird participants registered by May 23rd will be entered into an iPod touch draw (supplied courtesy of Academia Ltd).
The winner of the early bird registration draw is Martina Crehan from Dublin Institute of Technology!!! Congratulations Martina! We’ll be delighted to present you with your prize at the conference.
More goodies to come,so keep those registrations coming in!
How to Register?
Log into the EdTech2011 conference registration page and select your delegate category:
Conference Dinner €25
Once you click on the ‘Registration’ button, you will be presented with additional options to join us for the Wednesday June 1st conference social dinner and to register for a range of free interactive workshops detailed below.
- Conference fees should be paid by credit card via the EdTech2011 registration PayPal system (NOTE: you do not need a PayPal account to pay by this method).
- For institutional invoice queries please contact Nuala Sweeney.
Free EdTech2011 Workshops:
EdTech2011 is pleased to offer delegates a choice of interactive workshop offerings as part of the conference package. Secure your place at the following workshops via the EdTech2011 registration page on a first come-first served basis.
Pre-Conference MEDEA workshop:
Tuesday 31 May 9:30 – 4:30:
Beginners Animation with MEDEA2020 (20 places available): Getting started with animation as a way of engaging learners.
Three Conference Workshops:
Thursday 2 June from 2:15 – 4:00
- Intermediate Animation with MEDEA2020 (20 places available): How animation can motivate and stimulate learning from an educational and media production perspective.
- Designing for Learning: facilitated by keynote Ewan McIntosh
- Mobile Learning Gadget Show: demonstrations, show and tell, apps and gadgets for the mobile learning generation