Book of Abstracts
Open in Full Screen in Google Docs or download Final Draft of EdTech 2011 Conference Programme Schedule as a pdf file.
The conference includes the following:
- A session of long research papers representing the process and/or findings of current research projects in technology enhanced learning, or elearning.
- A session of short practioner papers demonstrating speculative or experimental approaches that fall within the theme of the conference.
- A session of very short practice exchange forum presentations.
- A Poster/Demo session.
- Pre-Conference workshop: Tuesday 31 May 9:30 – 4 30:
- Beginners Animation with MEDEA2020 (20 places available): Getting started with animation as a way of engaging learners.
- Conference Workshops: Thursday 2 June 2:30 – 5:00
- Intermediate Animation with MEDEA2010 (20 places available): How animation can motivate and stimulate learning from an educational and media production perspective.
- Designing for Learning: facilitated by keynote Ewan McIntosh
- Mobile Learning Gadget Show: demonstrations, show and tell, apps and gadgets for the mobile learning generation
Guidelines for Accepted Author Submissions to EdTech 2011
Has your submission to the EdTech 2011 conference in Waterford been accepted? If so, you may wish to refer to the below author guidelines for the Book of Abstracts and to help you prepare your presentation slides to ensure we receive these in advance.
Please refer to the relevant information below: